Coaching is a powerful approach and can have a profound impact on both individual and organisational success. It is about enabling people to create change through learning.
A good coach helps the individual to think things through and energises them to take action and make progress towards their goals.
Mentoring is a distinct relationship whereby a mentor supports the development and progress of another individual with the future in mind. Mentoring connects two people to enable the mentee to be better prepared to respond to internal and external factors. Working with a properly trained mentor, who has real life experience and is committed to supporting the individual make their goals a reality, can be truly life changing.
At their heart, both coaching and mentoring are about transition and change – Edinburgh Coaching Academy are passionate about supporting individuals and organisations to improve their performance and achieve their goals.
Established in 2012 Edinburgh Coaching Academy is a leading provider of quality coaching.
The success of our organisation is based on our well developed philosophy.
We are qualified, highly experienced coaches and our services include:
- A comprehensive range of coaching training.
- One-to-one coaching.
- Design and introduce Mentoring Programmes
- Organisation Development Consultancy
- Ongoing professional support for coaches via our coaching supervision.
We work with a broad range of clients throughout the UK but all of our coaching services have three things in common:
- They all start with YOU – we take a person centred approach
- They are designed to deliver sustainable results.
- Their objective is to inspire you to achieve your goals.