Creating and embedding a coaching culture can have a profound impact on organisational success. A strong coaching culture builds capability, increases employee engagement and is a key feature of a high performing organisation.
We will work with you to create an overarching strategy to build and sustain a coaching culture within your organisation – to ensure that you have all the right pieces in place.
We recognise however that one size does not fit all and our approach starts with our LEAPP diagnostic tool. We believe that it is important to understand the current people practices and the organisational context for coaching – only then can the coaching strategy be truly aligned to deliver the business goals.
Having your coaching practices aligned to your business goals is essential for organisational success.
Using our LEAPP approach, we provide you with a bespoke Coaching Strategy Action Plan. We link the investment you make in your people to the business outcomes you seek. The resulting Coaching Strategy Action Plan is pragmatic and forward looking – outlining recommendations that are specifically designed for YOUR organisation.
A typical Coaching Strategy Action Plan might include some or all of the following recommendations. For example:
- Executive team sessions to engage and incorporate coaching at a strategic level, clarifying the purpose and benefit of coaching within the organisation.
- Various levels of coach training for coaching champions, leaders and managers within the organisation. These can be ILM accredited courses if individuals would like to work towards formal qualification.
- Shorter courses, for example, “An Introduction to Coaching” for aspiring managers, team leaders and supervisors.
- For the wider population or key individuals a 1 day “Constructive Conversations” workshop to build a community of good practice.
- Train the Trainer courses to build sustainability.
- Embedding coaching through performance management processes.
- Coaching supervision for those that want to reflect and continue build their coaching capability.